John Betts Primary School is an exciting, innovative and forward thinking primary school located within walking distance of Hammersmith. Children are provided with a curriculum that motivates and excites them whilst challenging them academically. We celebrate our unique and culturally diverse school throughout the year with spectacular events. We are a team of supportive, positive and proactive individuals always striving to improve the quality of the education and the educational opportunities we are able to offer our pupils.
An exciting opportunity has become available to work alongside an enthusiastic, inspirational and motivated team of teachers. We are seeking to employ a teacher with high expectations for children’s achievements and who has the ability to work collaboratively with a range of professionals to ensure the best outcomes for all. We welcome applications from both experienced teachers as well as NQTs.
We want somebody who:
• Is an outstanding, positive and creative classroom practitioner
• Is committed to driving standards, ensuring every child is challenged to achieve their
• Has excellent planning and assessment skills
• Has excellent class management skills and proven experience
• Has strong interpersonal skills and work as part of a team
• Is committed to working in partnership with parents and the community
• Is enthusiastic, innovative and in touch with educational developments
We can offer you:
• A vibrant and happy school which welcomes innovation and new ideas
• Positive, well behaved and happy children who want to learn
• An enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated staff team
• Additional dedicated management time
• A supportive management team committed to improving standards
• A commitment to your on-going professional development
Applications are warmly welcomed and visits to the school highly recommended.
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th September
Observations and Interviews: Friday 22nd, Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th September
The governors of our school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
An initial offer of appointment will be made to the successful candidate and will only become a substantive position subject to appropriate references along with evidence of original documents for qualifications, health etc.