A teacher of high professional capabilities, courage, grace and with a sense of humour sought to join this oversubscribed school with an interdenominational Christian ethos.
The school is part of a highly successful multi-academy trust and is rated Outstanding. Routines and collaborative working are embedded in our practice, but we constantly seek to improve our work and thus seek energetic innovators.
Canary Wharf College is based in a quiet setting in the heart of the Isle of Dogs in Tower Hamlets, yet close to Mudchute and Island Gardens DLR and central London.
- A friendly, welcoming community
- Committed, experienced and supportive leadership, staff and governors
- Motivated and well behaved children who are keen to learn
- Small class sizes
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- We teach a relatively long school day but have shorter terms
We are looking for teachers who
- Are energetic, enthusiastic and committed to the ethos of the school
- Have good interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organisation skills and enjoy working in a team
- Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- Have an open, positive attitude and are passionate about enabling every child to fulfill their potential
- Applicants must have qualified teacher status.
The Principal actively welcomes prospective applicants to visit the school before the end of term on Friday 27th March. To arrange this, please e-mail Michelle Richards, HR Advisor (email@example.com).
We reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the application deadline once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and references.