Smart Teachers is recruiting for a part time Year 3 Teacher / KS1 Teacher for an ‘Outstanding’ school in Barnet. Starting January 2019, this is a part time role, two days a week, for one term. Boasting great facilities and outdoor space, the school has a fantastic reputation in the area and encourages students to partake in extracurricular activities, especially sports. This is a great opportunity for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher looking to teach in a well-run and friendly school.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Part time two days a week
• Initially for 1 term
• Daily rate between £140 and £160
About the School
• Modern and well-resourced school
• OFSTED rating ‘Outstanding’
• Large school playground and sports field
• Based in a peaceful part of Barnet, within easy reach of public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
• NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB15233.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.