Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to join an improving primary school in Battersea (SW8). This full time Year 3 Teacher position is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. There is a possibility that the role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher
· Full time teaching role
· Fixed term: January – July 2018 with the possibility of a permanent contract
· Salary dependent on experience: from £130 up to £155 per day
About the School
· Two form entry primary school
· Graded ‘Requires Improvement’ by Ofsted
· Brand new school building with large classrooms
· Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
· Big focus on ICT with iPads in every class
· Located in Battersea
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT4947.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.