Christ Church (Brondesbury) CE Primary School
Clarence Road, London, NW6 7TE
020 7624 4967
Year 3 Teacher (MPS) – Maternity Cover
required as soon as possible
The Governors, Staff and Pupils of Christ Church Primary School, NW6, are looking to work with a strong Year 3 teacher to cover a vacancy which has arisen in our Ofsted-rated GOOD school until July 2020.
Please note: due to reduced capacity within the school, we will be unable to support NQTs for this role.
We will offer you
• An exciting and vibrant workplace
• The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and supportive Teaching & Learning team
• Support from a highly experienced SLT and staff team
• Extensive and relevant CPD opportunities
• Career progression opportunities
• A small school with a warm, caring community of staff, parents and children
• Close transport links to West End and Outer London (buses, Jubilee & Overground Lines within 5 minutes of the school)
Please apply using the London Diocesan Board Application form.
Applications can be posted to the school address or sent electronically to email@example.com
Please mark all applications with the title 'KS2 Teaching application'
Please note – only applications on the correct form will be accepted.
CVs will not be accepted as an application.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please contact the school office T:0207 624 4967 to arrange an appointment.
Due to the immediate nature of this appointment, there is no closing date for applications. Suitable candidates will be contacted for interview upon application. Candidates selected for interview will be notified by email and in writing.
Christ Church CE Primary School is dedicated to the Safeguarding of all of its children and staff. Appointments will only be made following successful interview and relevant reference, medical and DBS checks.