Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a large primary school in Ealing. The school is looking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher to join their friendly and forward thinking department. The school, recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, has well behaved children, a large outdoor space and is located close to public transport. Starting in January, this is currently a temporary role with the potential to become permanent. There is also extensive career progression available for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Full-time temporary contract
• Daily rate of £140 - £180
• Ideal for candidates looking for a role with scope for promotion
About the School
• Modern and well-resourced school
• Large outdoor space
• Supportive and outstanding SLT
• ‘Good’ OFSTED rating
• Easily accessible schools close to tube and overland stations
In order to be considered for this role, Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Hold strong literary, communication and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB38227.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.