Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Enfield. The Year 3 Teacher will be starting in September 2018 on a full time contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic multicultural three-form entry school with a supportive SLT. The Year 3 Teacher will be able to hit the ground running for the new academic year. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community with constant opportunities for training and in house promotions.
About the Role
- Year 3 Teacher
- September 2018 commencement
- Full time contract
- Responsible for planning, preparing and delivering all lessons to a class of KS2 students
- Salary from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’
- Three form entry school
- Supportive SLT
- Close community school
- Community focused environment with constant fundraising activities available to take part in
- Short walk from local Greater Anglia Station
- An abundance of parking spaces available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JXM17881.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.