Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ growing diverse primary school based in Enfield. This is a two term maternity cover starting September 2019. There are a higher than average percentage of English as an additional language students at the school. This is an opportunity not to be missed for a Year 3 Teacher looking to work in partnership with a close-knit and involved community of parents.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher
• Two term maternity cover starting September 2019
• Daily rate between £140 - £170
About the School
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted report
• New opened primary school
• Brand new state of the art purpose build
• Strong links to the community
• Committed to staff development
• Supportive leadership team
• Set in an area with high socio-economic needs
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication skills, excellent manner and professionalism
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS39500.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.