Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to take on a role at an ‘Outstanding’, two-form entry primary school in the London Borough of Barnet. This full-time Year 3 position will start January 2019 and will continue for the academic year. The school is keen on career growth, so the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position is open to NQTs looking to complete their induction year as well as experienced teachers who would like some additional responsibility. This is a great opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to be a part of a close community school.
About the Role
- Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
- Responsible for the planning, delivery and assessment of the curriculum to a KS2 class
- Open to NQTs and experienced teachers
- Possibility to go permanent for the right candidate
- Salary based on the Outer London Pay Scale (from £130 per day)
About the School
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted during its most recent inspection
- Three-form entry close community school
- Strong emphasis on Art and Drama being a part of the curriculum
- Within walking distance from local Great Northern and Piccadilly Line stations
- Car park with a lot of spaces onsite
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum within the past two years (essential)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB29418.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.