Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a primary school in Leytonstone (E11). Starting in January 2018, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be initially required until July 2018 with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right teacher. The school is part of a rapidly developing trust which places great emphasis on building, supporting and nurturing teachers. This role would be ideal for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher who is keen on developing their career within a supportive school.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· January to July 2018
· Permanent contract could be offered from September 2018
· Rate up to £140 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
· Four form entry school
· Learning supprt assistanat in class
· Vibrant school in a culturally diverse area of East London
· Lively, friendly and aspirational children
· Dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff
· Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
· Career progression and leadership opportunities
· Located in Leytonstone (E11) with strong transport links nearby
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· PGCE or equivalent qualification needed, QTS essential
· Must have UK teaching experience
· NQT’S and overseas trained staff are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GUS1833.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.