Smart Teachers is recruiting a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for one of Brent’s most popular and successful schools. The Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher would start in January 2018 or earlier. This is a long term contract with the opportunity to turn into a permanent post. The school is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. It is situated a short walk from an underground station in NW London. Experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply for the Year 3 Teacher position.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Full time role
· January 2018 start
· Long term contract till the end of the academic year with the opportunity to turn into a permanent post
· PPA time arranged for teachers
· Daily rate between £130 - £160 – depending on experience
· Open to NQTs and experienced teachers
About the School
· Larger than average three form entry primary school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ on all aspects by Ofsted
· Children’s behaviour is excellent
· Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs as well as holiday care
· Great reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Strong supportive leadership team
· Located in Zone 3 within walking distance to the underground. Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Completed a minimum
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ3155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.