Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a large four form entry primary school in North West London (NW2). This full time Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2018/19, which could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. There is also the possibility for the successful candidate to take on phase leader responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for dedicated teachers to have a real impact on children’s development.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Starting January 2018
· Salary from £28,000 dependent on experience
· TLR could be offered for the right candidate
About the School
· Four form entry Primary School
· Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
· Big team ethos – lots of collaborative work done across the school
· ICT savvy school with Ipads and an ICT suite
· Large on site car park
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT33070.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.