Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to teach a Year 3 class in a well established a primary school in Saffron Walden, Essex. This is a temporary role with the potential to become permanent. It begins in January 2018 and runs through to the February half term 2018. The school is a one form entry school and benefits from a strong network of teaching assistants and specialist teachers. The successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of after school clubs each term.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Year 3 class teacher
· Temporary post from 2/1/18 – 8/2/18 initially
· Potential to turn permanent
· Up to £150 per day depending on experience
About the School
· One form entry primary school
· Full network of teaching assistants
· Specialist teachers in place for some subjects
· Rated ‘Good’ Ofsted
· Wide range of after school clubs
· Community focussed
· Located in Essex, the closest rail station is Newport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMA24683.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.