Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to take on a role at an ‘Outstanding’, two-form entry primary school in Tooting. Starting January 2019, this is a full-time Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher maternity contract with the potential of becoming permanent. This is a great opportunity to work in a newly refurbished school with fantastic facilities where the pupils have access to specialist staff and high tech equipment.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Full time maternity contract starting January 2019
· Potential to become permanent
· Daily rate up to £160
About the School
· ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
· Newly refurbished , two-form entry school
· Modern interactive whiteboards in every classroom with wireless technology
· Supportive SLT
· Walkable distance from local train station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number TMX41607
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.