Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Ealing, West London. This is a full time Year 3 teaching position. The position will commence in October 2017 and it will be contracted for the full academic year. NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher
· Full time
· Start October 2017 and it will be contracted for the full academic year
· Teaching Assistant in the classroom throughout each day
· PPA planning time arranged
· Suitable for an NQT
· Daily rate up to £160 depending on experience
About the School
· Two-form entry primary school located in West London
· The school buildings are beautiful, state of the art learning environments which maximize children's opportunities
· High quality resources and innovative teaching approaches
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Outstanding and supportive leadership team who are always involved
· Really lovely school to work in, welcoming and friendly staff & children’s behaviour is excellent
· Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly
· Located a short walk away from the nearest train station and parking is also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ33209.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.