Smart Teachers is recruiting a Year 3 Teacher for one of Brent’s most popular and successful schools, rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. This position is to start in October 2017. The school is situated a short walk from an underground station in NW London. This is a long term position that has the potential to become permanent. Experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher
· October 2017 start
· Open to NQTs and experienced teachers
· PPA time arranged
· Teaching Assistant in the classroom throughout each day
· Daily rate of up to £160 depending on experience
About the School
· Larger than average three-form entry primary school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted on all aspects
· Children’s behaviour is excellent
· Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs as well as holiday care
· Established reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Strong supportive leadership team
· Located in Zone 3 within walking distance to the underground. Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ3155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.