ABC Teachers are working exclusively with a large primary school in Saltley, Birmingham to recruit for a full time Year 3 teacher. The position will be full time and will continue for a minimum of 2 terms.
The school itself is a busy and thriving primary school which is rapidly progressing and looking to recruit someone who can improve and maintain standards across the school. The school benefits from a well-established team who work well together and ensure all pupils are provided with a balanced and creative curriculum on a daily basis.
The successful candidate must:
• Hold valid QTS
• Have a firm and thorough understanding of the KS2 curriculum
• Be a creative and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
• Show devotion towards pupil development
• Thrive as part of a team
• Be able to encourage positive behaviour for learning and inspire mixed ability learners
• Be able to positively influence those around you
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a newly qualified or experienced teacher and the school will provide the relevant support for the right candidate. There is potential for this position to be extended to the full academic year.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.