Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hardworking and experienced Year 3 Teacher / Maths Lead to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school in Lewisham. This role is to teach a class of year 3 students and also be the Maths Lead for the school. The successful Year 3 Teacher / Maths Lead will be joining a highly successful school on a long term post from January 2018 with the potential to turn into a permanent position. The school has fantastic features with modern day technology in every classroom and large spacious ground.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / Maths Lead
· Full time consisting of teaching a year 3 class and being the Maths Lead
· Start January 2018
· Long term role to begin with, with the potential to turn into a permanent position
· Salary up to £47,000 + TLR – dependent on experience
About the School
· Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
· Committed to furthering professional development
· Large, well resourced and highly successful school
· Community feel as staff encourage families to be involved with school life
· In federation or partnership of 3 outstanding schools, which work closely together
· State maintained community school
· Located in Lewisham
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 3 Teacher / Maths Lead will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number BXV14128.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.