Vision for Education is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Year 3 Teacher. – will consider Part Time – Job Share
The school is in the north east corner of Peterborough and has a diverse community. Currently we have places for 360 children between the ages of four and eleven. This is an exciting time for our school as we grow in every aspect. The school are moving from one and a half form entry to two form entry and we are expanding our building to accommodate this. Delivering a broad and balanced curriculum acknowledging the importance of academic, social and physical development. An environment of planning learning experiences that aim to develop creative thinkers, lifelong learners and learning opportunities across the curriculum.
The school believe that the following values are what makes them who they are and as a result they expect everyone to live by them-pupils, parents, staff, governors; Enjoyment, Equality, Trust, Partnership, Excellence & Courage.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
· Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have recent experience of teaching in the UK
· Be patient and understanding.
· Be positive in the classroom and have strong classroom management skills.
· Be empathetic towards pupils.
· Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals.
·Have full understanding of safeguarding and child protection methods.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· Professional 24/7 support.
· Free CPD Training Opportunities, including Team Teach training.
· Committed consultants.
· You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.