Year 3 (Key Stage 2) Teacher
£105 – £202
February 2019 – May 2019
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher (KS2) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the North Tyneside area. This is a full time primary teaching role, covering a Year 3 class which will commence in February 2019 until May 2019.
The desired Year 3 Teacher (KS2) will be working in an average size class of 27 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would only be suitable for experienced Teachers who have recent expirenece within a Key Stage 2 (KS2) class, ideally within Year 3. The successful applicant will be expected to plan and deliver exciting Key Stage 2 (KS2) lessons.
This is a larger then average sized primary school where behaviour is outstanding because the school succeeds in encouraging pupils to behave consistently well. Within this school activities are interesting and capture pupils’ interest and in the very best lessons in Key Stages 1 and 2 teachers plan their lessons to make sure all pupils are given work that gets the very best out of them.
To be considered for the position of Year 3 (KS2) Teacher, you will:
�� Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.