Tes are seeking to recruit a Year 3 class teacher on a part-time (0.6) temporary basis from January 2021 - September 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional Preparatory School that has the capacity to educate 200 boys from ages 4 – 13. The school, which is set in leafy Richmond on the edge of Old Deer Park, combines a warm and nurturing environment with excellent resources, a commitment to teamwork and the professional development of staff. The school ensure that every boy has a happy and fulfilling experience whilst at school.
This post requires a teacher who is clear-sighted and a person of integrity. You must have a good level of technical skills and experience using SIMS. It is a significant role in the schools' strong and committed community and is line managed by the Lower School Middle Manager and the SMT with whom you will work closely and professionally. An excellent educational understanding of key issues and organisational abilities, efficiency, humour and energy are requirements of the position.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, organise and teach a challenging and interesting curriculum, which sets the highest standards
- Do so in collaboration with a Year 3 colleague overlapping mid-week for one day
- Work closely to ensure there is continuity and progression in the curriculum
- Prepare weekly plans in detail which are available in the classroom for use at all times
- Write long term plans and update schemes of work paying careful heed to the Whole School Development Plan
- Ensure that all work is planned, prepared and ready in advance of lessons
The Successful Candidate:
- Experienced KS2 teacher who can hit the ground running
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Able to work Wednesday - Friday
- Good working knowledge of child protection issues and safeguarding
- Friendly, approachable, discrete and supportive
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of commitment and enthusiasm
The School Offers:
- The opportunity to join a very successful team of committed and highly qualified teachers
- A supportive environment where the work-life balance of teachers is important
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support learning and teaching
- A supportive and experienced Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunity to grow as a teacher and access both Middle and Senior Leadership
- A bespoke induction and training programme with built-in support and mentoring
- A strong Staff Wellbeing Programme (bike to work scheme/additional healthcare support/staff events)
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...