Smart Teachers is delighted to be representing an independent preparatory school in the Borough of Ealing that is searching for an experienced Year 3 Teacher / PSHEE Teacher / RE Coordinator. This is a well established independent preparatory school which has a proven track record of pupil progress and high achievement. Students are academically sound and genuinely want to learn. This Year 3 Teacher / PSHEE Teacher / RE Coordinator position is a permanent role starting January 2018.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / PSHEE Teacher / RE Coordinator
· To create and deliver exciting and creative experiences in accordance with the stated vision, aims and policies of the school
· Be responsible for promoting effective learning for these pupils
· Join the school team in collectively maintaining and further pushing the boundaries in allowing high quality teaching and learning through a rich and diverse curriculum
· Permanent position from January 2018
· Salary up to £36,000 – depending on experience
About the School
· Small class sizes with excellent student behaviour
· Academically strong students
· Outstanding range of curricular activities, trips and visits
· Located in a desirable part of Ealing with fantastic transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 3 Teacher / PSHEE Teacher / RE Coordinator will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs/OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZL1125.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.