Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Year 3 teacher to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear. This is a fixed term Year 3 teaching role, which will commence in January 2020 for two terms (End of the year). This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday from 8.30 – 15.30.
Working as a Year 3 teacher, the candidate must be able to deliver a high standard of teaching while being able to control a challenging class. The desired candidate must be motivated and creative as a teacher. Additionally, this role needs the candidate to have good behaviour management.
The Sunderland based school is medium sized, highly driven and have a strong hierarchy of support. The candidate will have to adopt to the community ethos of the school, along with their ambition.
Hold a Qualified Teacher Status.
Have experience of working as a Teacher in a primary school environment.
Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Have a passion and drive for teaching.
Have good behaviour management.
Have previous experience in KS2.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified KS2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.