Smart Teachers is recruiting for a full time Year 3 Teacher to join a fast-paced, thriving school in Walthamstow. The school is part of two schools, graded ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ and recognised for their outstanding leadership. The Head oversees a trust of schools and is committed to the support of all staff members. Career progression with regular training courses is offered. The role is on a fixed-term basis for the summer term with the potential to stay on from September 2019.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher
• Fixed-term position for the summer term
• Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
• Excellent career development
• Bespoke training programmes
• Competitive rates: from £130 up to £190 per day depending on experience
About the School
• A welcoming school with a real family feel
• Part of a trust with ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools
• Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
• Close links with the church and local community
• Dedicated SLT committed to supporting staff
• Large spacious play areas
• Easily accessible to local transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH28239.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.