Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 teacher / Year 4 teacher for a lovely one and a half entry Catholic primary school, with a big personality, based in Sydenham (SE26)! Noted for its family friendly feel, the school is popular in the community amongst pupils, parents and staff alike. They are looking for a Year 3 teacher / Year 4 teacher to cover a maternity contact for 12 months from January 2017. Above all the school is looking for an experienced KS2 teacher who can hit the ground running.
About the Role
- Year 3 teacher / Year 4 teacher
- Teaching a Year 3/4 composite class
- Covering maternity leave from January 2017
- The role will last for 12 months
- Daily rates here are negotiable depending on experience with the minimum daily rate beginning at £140 per day
About the School
- Small one and a half form entry primary school
- The school has been rated “Good” by Ofsted and were noted as a “happy, inclusive and multicultural” school
- The supportive Head Teacher has recently joined and considers his staff a vital component of the success of the school
- Excellent pupil behaviour
- Based in Sydenham in a dynamic, multicultural and emerging area of London
- Located a 5 minute walk from Sydenham station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
- Previous experience teaching across KS2, or with Years 3 or 4, is desirable
- Previous experience teaching the UK curriculum essential
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GUS34836.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.