Year 4/5 Teacher
Vision for Education are looking to assist a primary setting in South Gloucestershire. This is a ‘Good’ school with a strong Christian ethos which provides its pupils with a well-rounded inclusive education and celebrates learning.
The school are seeking an experienced Year 4/5 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a permanent position starting September 2019.
This school is looking for a motivated, creative and energetic Teacher who has excellent KS2 experience to join their team. If you are looking for a position within a friendly and supportive school, where staff are proud to work and where children enjoy being, if you are an experienced KS2 teacher with excellent differentiation skills and who can engage pupils please get in touch.
About the Role
• Year 4/5 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Permanent position September 2019
• Main PayScale
About the School
• Small primary school based in South Gloucestershire
• ‘Good with outstanding features’ Ofsted
• Great links to the local community and fantastic parental support
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4/5 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• At least 2 years’ experience teaching in Key Stage Two
• Experience of working in mixed age year group would be advantageous
• OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Vision for Education also gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Dannielle.email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXFYR452006019.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Vision for Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Vision for Education is an equal opportunities employer.