The Local Governing Body are seeking to appoint a part time (0.6) Year 4 Class Teacher to cover Maternity Leave from 1 September 2019. The appointment is for 1 year or until the return of the postholder, if earlier. The postholder will work Wednesday to Friday.
We are looking for someone who is:
• An excellent practitioner.
• Able to work as part of a team as well as flexibly.
• A good communicator.
• Has high expectations of children and a strong understanding of how they learn.
• Willing to take on the leadership role for a subject.
• Willing to contribute to the school on a wider level.
We can offer:
• A warm, supportive and dedicated school environment where learning and caring for all is promoted.
• Friendly children who show a positive attitude to learning.
• The opportunity to work in a welcoming, successful, forward thinking and high achieving school.
• A commitment to your continuing professional development, whatever stage of your career you are at.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 0117 903 0302 if you would like to visit.
Closing date: Midday, Tuesday 23 April 2019.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 7 May 2019.
The ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.