A Catholic Primary Academy based near to Longton in Stoke-on-Trent is looking to recruit a high quality, full-time teacher to cover the Year 4 class from January 2018 for the remainder of the academic year with a possible extension to December 2018 if the initial placement proves successful.
About the Role:
· Year 4 Class Teacher
· UK QTS Required
· From January – July 2018
· Full-time Placement
· Full teaching role
· Competitive daily rate
About the School:
· Part of a Multi Academy consisting of other local Schools
· Average-sized School for the area
· School achieved ‘Good’ in most recent Ofsted inspection (January 2013)
· Has an executive head teacher with a an excellent reputation in the area
· Location of School is accessible from surrounding areas including Stafford, Leek, Stoke-on-Trent, Uttoxeter and Newcastle-under-Lyme
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dave Sellar today on 01543 410500 or click the APPLY NOW button below.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.