1 YEAR MATERNITY COVER
YEAR 4 CLASS TEACHER WITH RESPONSIBILITY FOR PE
Salary Grade: MPR Spine Point 1-6
Contract: Full Time 32.5 hours, Fixed Term
Salary Range: £28,660 - £39,006 per annum + TLR 2A
Required January 2018
Would you love to work in a vibrant and happy one form entry school?
Gillespie Primary School is an outstanding community school. We are continuing to build on this success, seeking to become a great and innovative school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled class teacher, to start January 2018, who has no less than two years qualified teaching experience, including key stage 2 experience.
The applicant must:
- Love teaching – is committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
- Is highly motivated and enjoys working with children.
- Has a strong commitment to professional development.
- Has a keen awareness of, and interest in, the latest developments in education and the primary curriculum.
- Thrives on participating actively in the wider school community.
- Wants to make a difference for our families.
- Be able to inspire, enthuse and support colleagues in a team and has superb management and organisational skills.
We offer a supportive and professional staff team, good opportunities for professional development and children who are eager to learn.
Visits to the school are positively welcomed and can be arranged by calling the school office on 02072266840
Please Click Here to apply online
Closing date for applications: Sunday 29th October Midnight, 2017
Interview date: Thursday 2nd November 2017
Gillespie Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks and excellent references. You will also be required to meet the childcare disqualification requirements.