Year 4 Class Teacher
Experienced teachers welcome to apply
Salary: Main/Upper Pay Scale (Depending on experience)
Required: April 2018
Roding Primary School and Nursery with provision for deaf children is a welcoming school where everyone is ‘Free To Achieve’. The dedicated staff, amazing group of children and committed governors work hard to support strengths, improve weaknesses and remove any barriers that may prevent reaching potential. To this end we work as a team, following the school values:
At Roding we are:
Aspirational, Confident, Honest, Independent, Enthusiastic, Valued, Excellent, Respected, Successful
We are seeking a Year 4 teacher who can demonstrate:
· Excellent classroom practice
· High ambition
· An enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach
· Someone who enjoys being a team member
We can offer you:
- A very friendly and supportive staff and children who love to learn
- A well-resourced working environment, inside and outside
- The opportunity to work in a variety of contexts, including working with Redbridge’s provision for deaf children
- An Ofsted rated good school with an Outstanding Provision for Deaf Children
To apply, please download an application pack from the school website www.rodingprimary.co.uk. Alternatively, you can request a pack by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0208 504 3706. Completed applications are to be sent electronically to the above email address. You are warmly invited to visit our school and find out more about this post. To arrange a visit, please telephone Caroline Durrance on 020 8504 3706.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd March 2018 at midday.
Interviews: w/c 26th March 2018
Roding Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. References will be taken up prior to interview and the post is subject to a successful Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.