Ocklynge is at an exciting phase in its development. In December 2017, we joined a multi-academy trust (MAT), the South Downs Learning Trust. The vision for the new MAT is to develop outstanding provision for all children. In the longer term, there may be opportunities to work across both schools.
You will be joining an innovative and successful year team who are working enthusiastically to improve outcomes for all learners
You will be joining an ambitious and highly supportive organisation which offers:
- An excellent induction programme for teachers joining the school;
- A strong commitment to professional development which will improve your leadership skills, develop your understanding of whole school issues and prepare you for the next stage in your career;
- Motivated and enthusiastic learners who respond very well to active and engaging teaching and work well independently;
- A strong team ethos across the year group and whole school.
This is an exciting post with the potential for career development as part of an ambitious and innovative school. You will:
· be able to demonstrate/incorporate the school values in all aspects of your work;
· need to be an innovative teacher who is able to teach across KS2, but initially key stage 2, 0.4 in a job share situation.
· Be able to work collaboratively within a team, supported by Head of Phase and senior leadership team.
For a discussion or any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application and hearing why you believe you have the passion, commitment and talent to join Ocklynge School.