Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to work in a small primary school located in a beautiful coastal area in Essex. The role will be teaching a Year 4 class from September, which may become permanent for the right candidate. The school has a long history serving the local community and has been extensively modernised over the years. This role would suit a teacher who is looking to work in a primary school with strong links to the local community in a rural area.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher
· Year 4 class teacher
· Full time, permanent contract available
· Position to start in September
· Main scale salary between £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
· Suitable for an NQT
· Overseas trained teachers would be eligible towards a relocation package, which can be used towards flights and accommodation
About the School
· Church of England Primary School
· Small school
· Long history of serving the local community
· Extensive modernisation including 6 classrooms, new school hall and 2 outdoor play areas
· Coastal location with lots of water sports nearby
· Town is served by a rail station with links to London
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number GMA32573.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.