Year 4 Teacher
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Year 4 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools in and around the Grimsby area.
The Year 4 Teacher position is due to start immediately on a day to day basis, as and when required with the possibility of longer term contracts.
The desired Year 4 Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for teaching who will have the responsibility of delivering the KS2 curriculum to mixed ability classes. The successful Year 4 Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 6 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
To be considered for the position of Year 4 Teacher you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent teaching experience for at least 6 weeks
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have the ability to deliver and plan where needed inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that is registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receieve:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training packing worth £350
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 refer a friend bonus scheme
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
How to apply:
If you are a Year 4 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.