Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a positive, vibrant and popular Catholic school in the borough of Hillingdon, West London. This full time Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position is available for a April 2018 start. The Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher role will be contracted for the full academic year, however there is also a possibility for the role to be a permanent contract should the school find the right candidate.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· April 2018 start
· Contract until the end of the academic year
· Possibility of a permanent contract
· Daily rate up to £190 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Three-form entry primary school located in West London
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Children’s behavior is constantly good
· Huge focus on music & sport with well-resourced departments
· Outstanding and supportive leadership team
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Very welcoming and positive
· Team approach to teaching – all planning is shared amongst year group teachers
· Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly
· Located a short walk away from the nearest train station/ Parking is also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher/ KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ2464AB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.