Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to teach in an ‘Outstanding’ all-through independent school from January until July 2018. This school is set in 20 acres of open space in the Essex countryside. Staff, pupils and families work together to provide a warm, caring and friendly atmosphere where self-esteem and self confidence flourishes. The school is looking for a Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to maintain the schools outstanding standards. The Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be employed on a temporary contract with the potential to go permanent.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Full classroom responsibilities
· Temporary contract from January 2018 until July 2018
· Opportunity to go permanent for the right teacher
· Salary starting at £30,000 - depending on experience
About the School
· An independent all-through school, teaching from ages 3 to 19
· Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Set in 20 acres of prime Essex countryside
· Well equipped, spacious classrooms
· Based in Chigwell
· Parking on site with excellent public transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Unqualified teachers are also welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GUS35375.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.