Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join one of their ‘Outstanding’ primary schools in the borough of Waltham Forest, North East London. The Catholic primary school requires an experienced Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher from April 2018. This a full time position contracted until the end of the academic year with a possibility to extend in September 2018. The Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be joining a Catholic school, which has a vibrant atmosphere with many opportunities for professional development.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Class Teacher
· Summer term – April – July 2018
· Full time role
· Main core subject report for the class will already be completed
· Daily rate up to £170 per day – depending on experience
About the School
· Popular and over- subscribed Catholic school catering for children aged 3-11 years
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Excellent behaviour
· You will be joining a friendly and supportive school team that work close together
· Well-resourced school with a vibrant atmosphere
· Professional development opportunities available
· Within walking distance from the closest station
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ42840.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.