Smart Teachers is looking to recruit a Year 4 Teacher for an ‘Outstanding’ primary school in Gants Hill (IG2). This is a maternity cover from November 2017 until July 2018 however the role could be extended. The successful Year 4 Teacher will work with a supportive senior management team in a school that is fully equipped with excellent onsite resources, including state of the art ICT facilities.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher
· Expected start date of November 2017
· Maternity cover for one year
· Daily rate from £140 dependant on experience
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Oversubscribed primary school catering for students from Nursery to Year 6
· Modern facilities with ICT in all classrooms
· Established reputation within the community
· Expansive outdoor learning environment
· Exceptional and cohesive Leadership team
· Located in Zone 4 on the Central Line
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have proven experience working in a primary classroom
· Be an outstanding team player and able to liaise with teachers, students and parents sensitively
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJCA1234.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.