Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES and leading education recruitment specialist, is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Year 4 teacher to join a happy and positive primary academy that strongly believe every child should be provided with opportunities to develop socially, emotionally, academically and physically.
The full-time position will start in January and last 2 whole terms. The school welcomes applications from experienced teachers and NQTs who may want to use this opportunity to contribute towards their induction year.
The school has a team of talented, hardworking and committed staff who are dedicated to doing the very best for all children and together create a caring, secure, purposeful and stimulating environment.
The ideal candidate:
·Must have QTS and be effective in their teaching.
· Have the capability to adjust lesson plans to accommodate for a range of different needs
· Be dedicated to the highest standards of teaching and learning
· Have excellent classroom organisation
What we offer:
- £110-£200 a day subject to experience - paid weekly as PAYE by our in-house payroll.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- FREE CPD training courses, to help you keep up with the latest developments and advance your career.
- Regular FREE social events, giving you the chance to network with other teachers, widen your professional contacts – and have a great night out!
- Generous refer a friend and colleagues bonus scheme.
- Friendly and experienced education consultants, who will support you throughout your placement.
How to apply
To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Simply click on the Apply button, or contact Louise Butterworth at Vision for Education’s Peterborough branch for more information on 01733 371 371 or email@example.com.