Classteacher (KS2) Main scale (with possibility of a TLR for the right candidate)
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious teacher for September 2018. We are an outstanding one form entry primary school with Teaching School status which means that we take the lead in many exciting opportunities involving other teachers in Camden and further afield. This is a rare opportunity to join our team and to rapidly grow professionally with us. We are looking for someone who shares our passion and energy for primary education and who would welcome the chance to join a school with a strong and long-standing commitment to a rich and in-depth topic based curriculum. Expertise and enthusiasm in visual and performing arts would be an advantage as would an interest in primary mathematics, our strength.
This is a lovely school.
• A socially and ethnically diverse inclusive school community;
• Lively and enthusiastic children;
• A well designed single storey building;
• A financial commitment to involving artists in school and to supporting a wide variety of trips and residentials to bring our topic based curriculum to life;
• “Dynamic and inspirational leadership at all levels” (OfSTED 2011);
• A teaching culture characterised by creativity, innovation and continuous learning. Our most recent addition is a beautiful architect-designed science lab;
• A strong whole school community with lots of traditions and special events;
• Excellent relationships with Camden LA and national networks though our Teaching School status;
• Very good public transport links, moments away – Tufnell Park Station on the Northern Line.
To request an application pack, for an informal discussion about the post and/or to arrange a visit (which we strongly encourage), please telephone or e-mail Vicky Green at the school as above. Our website is excellent and well worth a visit too!
Closing date: 12 noon Thursday 3rd May 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 8th May 2018