Vision for Education are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Year 4 Teacher on behalf of a primary school located in the heart of Scunthorpe who provide a supporting, nurturing and safe environment where everyone is encouraged and challenged to learn and succeed. The school is looking for a highly motivated Year 4 Teacher to teach full time starting from September 2018. The school has high expectations so the successful applicant must be passionate about their teaching role and this must reflect in their teaching style.
The ideal Year 4 Primary Teacher will:
- Be passionate about teaching
- Be a strong team member who can support and motivate others
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge in the national curriculum
- Have excellent classroom management skills
As the successful Year 4 Teacher you must have recent teaching experience and have the initiative and the skills required to coordinate team work and solo efforts. The Year 4 Teacher must incorporate the school’s inclusive teaching policy and the position will include support from a full-time Teaching Assistant who has the skills and experience needed to handle any behaviours in the classroom.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to ongoing CPD training through Educare
- Weekly pay through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a Child Workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education. You must also be able to meet all the national safeguarding criteria.