ABC Teachers are seeking a committed Year 4 Teacher for a full-time role starting after September 2019. The role is only currently to last for the first term, and to turn permanent for the right candidate.
About the role:
The school are particularly keen to hear from applicants that are experienced within Key Stage 2.
The position is for a Year 4 teacher, full timetable, and shared planning with your parallel teacher.
The role will require you to:
-Assess how well learning objectives have been met and use this assessment to adapt and improve teaching methods and to inform planning.
-Mark and monitor work regularly providing constructive feedback and set targets for pupils’ progress, following the schools structure.
-Record pupil progress systematically, and use records to check that pupils have understood and completed work set, and monitor strengths and weaknesses.
About the school:
There is a maximum-four of twenty children in the classroom, you will have the full time assistance of an experienced TA and a supportive KS2 teaching team.
The successful applicant will join a friendly and dedicated staff.
The parents are interested in their children’s progress and are supportive of the school. All the school family strive for the best in every aspect of school life.
Applicants are strongly encouraged apply as you will be most warmly welcomed.
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Successful teaching in a Primary setting, ideally recent experience within year 4 or KS2
• Evidence of participation in life of faith community would make an applicant advantageous
Skills & Abilities
• Can work as part of a team
• Teaching to a high standards
• Relates to and motivates pupils
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Enthusiastic, determined, and enjoy being with children
• Able to be flexible and use initiative
• Good sense of humour
• Be able to manage own work / life balance
• Be organised / tidy and have excellent classroom skills
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Alice Crouch today on 01543 228 042, by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by sending an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as being part of a school's community, working with ABC Teachers, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· An Experienced consultant as your main point of contact
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals (subject to terms and conditions)
To be considered for this particular role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
Not found what you are looking for?
Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) Group. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.