Year 5/6 Class Teacher - Non Class Based,
Start date: 1st September 2018
Full-time/ Part-time permanent contract
Salary – MPS/UPS
Flexible working pattern
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a non – class based teacher to join our team at The Round House Primary Academy. This post would suit an experienced KS2 Teacher who is looking for a flexible work pattern and who can help our children. We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated non class based teacher to join our happy and caring school. We are looking for a person that is passionate about making learning a valuable and enjoyable experience, to ensure that every child reaches their full potential. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching and learning and a real ambition to stretch challenge and inspire children to academic success in all its forms. They will be an innovative practitioner with the desire and ability to promote the vision for excellence in learning at The Round House Primary Academy.
The school itself is very friendly and has a very supportive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team. It has excellent facilities and excellent Teaching Assistants who go above and beyond with supporting the class teachers there.
The school is looking for someone who:
- Has recent experience in teaching the National Curriculum in a KS2 Class;
- Make a valuable contribution to the provision of high quality teaching and learning
- Is energetic and can motivate an animated group of pupils through fun and engaging lessons;
- Can promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within the year group with clear focus on every child being able to progress, develop and succeed.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
- Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement;
- Are well-organised and efficient; Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement resulting in good outcomes for hildren;
- Have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs;
- Commit yourself through effort and teamwork;
- Are solution driven and resilient;
- Are reflective of their own practice and responds positively to evaluation;
The Round House Primary Academy can offer you:
- Highly motivated and well behaved children in a school that is warm and welcoming;
- An exciting curriculum where creativity and real purposeful learning is key;
- Staff who demonstrate a truly collaborative approach to learning and teaching;
- High calibre support staff;
- A motivated, pro-active and supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who have a clear vision for the future direction and onward growth of the school;
- A supportive local community with keen parents who are supportive of the home-school partnership;
- A commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally;
The Round House Primary Academy is part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, a charitable multi-academy trust (MAT) specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland.
Further benefits include;
- Collaborative approach to working including partnered PPA release time;
- Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
- Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources;
- Centrally-run services that reduce time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can Concentrate on educational performance.
For information on who we are and what we do why not browse our website; http://www.roundhouseprimary.co.uk/
Visits to our Academy are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action. We strongly encourage you to look around our school or ring the Headteacher for a chat on 01480 479 890.
Application forms with a covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or posted to the HR Office to: Winhills Primary Academy Off Duck Lane St Neots Cambridgeshire PE19 2DX
Closing date for applications: Midday Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews scheduled for: Thursday 24th May 2018
The Round House Primary Academy is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.