Year 5 Class Teacher Timbercroft Primary School Contract Type: • Full Time Contract Term: Permanent Salary: M1 – M6
‘Consistency of Impact without Conformity of Approach’
We are looking to appoint a full time class teacher for year 5. Applications are welcome from experienced Teachers and NQTs to join our friendly innovative, well-motivated and enthusiastic teaching team.
We can offer:
• A vibrant learning environment (inside and outside) which inspires the children to lead their learning;
• An engaging and exciting curriculum based on the interests and learning needs of the children;
• Excellent learning behaviour and children who thrive on challenge;
• Opportunities for collaborative working and professional development across all seven Trust schools;
• A friendly, supportive working environment.
Timbercroft Primary school is part of the highly successful Maritime Academy Trust, an innovative partnership of seven schools working across Greenwich and Medway. The Trust was formed out of an original partnership of three schools which all experienced dramatic transformation as a result of our creative and entrepreneurial approach to curriculum delivery.
School visits from prospective applicants are recommended and welcomed. Please call Debra Joyce (headteacher) on 0208 854 6915 to arrange a time.
To find out more about us please visit our school website: www.timbercroftschool.org.uk For application details and more information about The Trust and its schools visit the Maritime Academy Trust Website at www.maritimeacademytrust.org
Closing Date: 18th May 2018. Successful applicants will be notified. Presentation and interviews: 24th May 2018
The Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed