Dates: Apply by 13th December 2019
Job to start: January/February 2020 (flexible)
Salary: Salary competitive
Location: West London, Isleworth
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Fixed term maternity cover until July 2020 with opportunity for a permanent post due to annual school expansion
Overview: Nishkam School West London is the flagship school for our Trust offering all-through provision in an expansive 11 acre green site. Opportunities like these are few and far between and will interest those with creative minds and high aspirations, seeking to inspire a new generation of children through a values led, multi-faith curriculum.
To support the next phase of development the Governors are seeking to appoint a bright, enthusiastic and creative classroom teacher to join our friendly and inclusive school.
The successful candidate will be:
- an exemplary Class Teacher
- have experience of teaching in KS2
- committed to and able to support the School ethos
- able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
- inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
- able to inspire and appreciate creativity
- able to plan and prepare lessons appropriate to the class and individuals
- able to set and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
- able to promote the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
- able to communicate and consult with parents, and prepare reports
We will offer you
- a staff induction programme
- a friendly and welcoming team
- hardworking and dedicated colleagues
- enthusiastic, well behaved and diligent children
- supportive parents, carers and community
- a committed and fully involved governing body
- a well-resourced learning environment
- excellent opportunities for professional development
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
- You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/nswl/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=202 or contact the school office on 0203 141 8760
- Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by (We consider applications on receipt, so your early response is encouraged).
- Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Friday 13th December 2019 to attend an interview.
- Interview: Week Beginning: Monday 16th December 2019