Smart Teachers is recruiting an excellent Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a happy, vibrant and very successful school in Guernsey. They have a committed team of staff who go the extra mile to promote exciting learning opportunities for all children. The successful applicant will be an experienced upper KS2 Teacher with recent experience of planning the curriculum and assessment in order to meet the needs of all learners. Confidence in using ICT as a tool to enhance learning would also be useful. The post is for a Year 5 Teacher who will teach the whole range of subject areas, initially for the Autumn term, though this may be extended for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Free basic living accommodation
· Flights are paid for by the school (beginning and end of contract)
· Good daily supply rate of up to £180 per day – depending on experience
About the School
- ‘Good’ School
- Provide accommodation throughout the contract
- Will pay for the flights to and from the island
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success and is committed to inclusion
- A supportive team and Governing Body working together to develop excellence and enjoyment
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH2937.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.