Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher to join a ”Good” two form entry primary school in Ealing (UB6). The school is looking to recruit Year 5 Teacher on a full time basis, starting in September, where both temp and permanent contracts are on offer. Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply. The school prides itself on being fully inclusive and has a SEN unit on site, catering for children with ASD. The can offer excellent CPD, opportunities to progress and an SLT who are well established. The school caters for a diverse cohort of pupils who are excited to attend school each day! The school are looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher who is creative, able to contribute to the wider school community and has a love for education. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate educator to join a dynamic and progressive team.
About the Role
• Year 5 Teacher
• September start
• Temp/Perm contracts available
• MPS and/or generous daily rate £150-195 per day
• Potential for additional responsibility
About the school
• “Good” Ofsted
• Two form entry
• Excellent and established SLT
• Excellent CPD both internal and external
• SEN Unit on site
• Well resourced
• Located in Greenford – parking available as well as close links to a number of tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT1709YFT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta