Smart Teachers is recruiting for a talented and charismatic Year 5 Teacher for a very successful primary school based in Hackney, East London. The school is looking for a hard-working individual to join their upper KS2 team to maintain their successful results and high standard of pastoral care. This ‘Outstanding’ school is committed to developing teachers and providing quality professional development in line with new initiatives and evolving curriculum. School leadership is very strong and there is clear focus and support to continue to maintain high standards in teaching and academic success. This role is open to teachers at any stage of their career and strengths in Maths and Literacy will be an advantage. Ideally this will be a permanent appointment for the successful applicant however; the school is open to other contact types.
About the Role
· Upper KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
· Permanent appointment for the right person
· Salary in line with MPS/UPS inner London up to 46,829
About the School
· A small primary school located in the heart of Hackney
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· The school actively promotes the development of global citizens
· Learners display exemplary behaviour both in and outside the classroom
· Children are engaged and are active participants within lessons
· Well connected with local trains and buses
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
· Experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· Newly qualified and overseas teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM1355.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.