Springfield Primary School is seeking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher to join our professional team. We are looking for a highly motivated and forward thinking teacher to make a difference in our new purpose built facility.
Initially the post is temporary to cover maternity but for the right person this could become a permanent position with lots of opportunities for staff advancement into middle/senior leadership.
Springfield Primary is a vibrant and growing school and if you enjoy a challenge then we look forward to receiving your application.
The successful candidate will be:
· Excellent classroom practitioners who deliver high quality teaching and learning and ensure high standards of attainment and progress for all learners
· Able to work effectively and happily as part of a team and will be able to motivate, lead and inspire others as well as being willing and flexible to learn from others
· Energetic and passionate to make a positive difference to the whole school community, during this time of transition and beyond
· Supportive and actively endorse the Springfield values
We can offer the successful candidates:
· Enthusiastic children who have positive attitudes towards their learning journey
· Great teamwork and support
· A strong commitment to staff well being and professional development
Come and see for yourself what Springfield has to offer.
Closing Date: 30th October 2017 - 12pm
Interview: 8th November 2017
Start date: January 2018
The application pack can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.springfieldprimaryschool.org.uk
Visits to the school are most welcome and encouraged by appointment: Please ring the school office: 01234 306000