Smart Teachers is recruiting for a strong Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to take on a vibrant class starting January 2018. This role is in a 2 form entry school, located in Harrow. This lovely primary school has recently been graded ‘Good’ under the Ofsted criteria and would like to appoint an inspirational Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher with the ability to teach a range of pupils from a variety of backgrounds, including those with SEN. The school would like to take on board an experienced teacher who is full of energy but also someone who is keen to grow and develop with the school as they offer ongoing professional development, career progression opportunities and optional teaching and learning responsibilities.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Mixed ability classroom
· January 2018 start
· Permanent position
· Plan tailored lessons in line with the UK curriculum, and partake in marking work
· Salary up to £37,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· ‘Good’ rated Ofsted School
· 2 form entry school
· Supportive senior leadership team
· Career development opportunities
· Good transport links into London on both Underground and Overground services
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE/ or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Minimum one term experience teaching UK curriculum
· NQTS welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number HZR47645.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.