Smart Teachers is recruiting for a proactive and enthusiastic Year 5 Teacher/ KS2 Teacher for a ‘Good’ and progressive Church of England school in Sidcup (DA15), Bexley. The role is a maternity cover contract from January 2018 until July 2018, with the potential to be extended. The school prides itself on its Christian ethos and the diversity of its pupils. The Year 5 Teacher/ KS2 Teacher will benefit from a supportive senior leadership team along with a tight and close-knit community who provide help along your teaching journey.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Temporary contract starting in January till July 2018 with the potential to be extended
· Working alongside another Year 5 Teacher
· No behaviour issues within the classroom
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
· Daily rate up to £160 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
· Two form entry school
· Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Supportive senior leadership team
· Small community feel to the school
· Parking on site
· Close public transport links (nearest station is Sidcup)
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GUS22784.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.